Need a Boat?

Sat, Dec 16, 2006, 5:46pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@sonic.net (steamer) doth sayeth: =A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0--Hey let's talk! I've got a steamboat and I've got a pal with a steam bike! :-) Next year's project: a MIDI calliope, bwahaha!

My e-mail is valid. I'm finally getting to the point where I'll be in a position to start building a boat - hopefully. And, a steam engine for it. And maybe a steam bike. Been interested in steam for a lonnng time. Got my copy of Seamboats and Modern Steam Launches in 1975, and got interested years earlier than that. Got the design mostly figured out, but probably went be finalized until I get the space to start work. Already got the name for it tho, The Prid of Ankh-Morpork.

JOAT Chubby had not demanded much out of life, and had got it.

Reply to
J T

Sat, Dec 16, 2006, 5:43pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@sonic.net (steamer) doth sayeth: =A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0--Oh yeah I met him at the Makers Faire. Most of what he's done is assembled stuff that's available on the market but he's definitely got imagination! ;-)

I don't think that takes a thing away from his work. The guy is "good." Now I'm trying to figure how to put legs on a boat, to make loading and unloading from the trailer easier.