NANTONG-FLUTE-KITE

http://members.aol.com/woinem1/index/page3e.htm
It's night. You fly one of these over the irritating neighbor's house. And, hope he doesn't come here and know what you're doing, and owns a shotgun. LOL
JOAT My son is an HONOR TEENAGER at the county jail. - Seen on a bumpr sticker

Wouldn't that make YOU the irritating neighbor?
B.
Mon, Aug 15, 2005, 8:29pm snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net (BuddyMatlosz) has queried: Wouldn't that make YOU the irritating neighbor?
Not at all. I'd never try anything like that myself.
JOAT My son is an HONOR TEENAGER at the county jail. - Seen on a bumpr sticker
On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 02:24:14 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Remember the word "Nantong".
It's the next "Rustbelt".