My furnace filter has no dust, why?

I couldn't find any dust on my furnace filter. Why? Is there anything wrong with my furnace? What should I do? Thanks.
LINDA wrote:

Has plenty of cat hair though.
How many cats do you use to heat the house in the winter? Can you buy them by the cord?
-- -Jim
If you want to reply by email its --> ryan at jimryan dot com Please use BCC and lets all avoid spam

jtpr wrote:

You might want to look at the Pumas thread, cat hair may not be the "throw away" most people think it is.
Josie
You probably have a primary filter. Check at the return air vent.
Dave

I wish mine didn't have any, either!! :-)
My old house had two furnaces; a second one for a bedroom wing addition. The second furnace filter never had to be changed; we apparently generated little dirt in the bedrooms.
Maybe you are just clean!

Has the furnace run since the last time you changed the filter?
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (LINDA) wrote:

You should send whoever cleans your house over to clean mine.
On 1 Nov 2004 12:39:39 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (LINDA) wrote:

try turning it on once in a while?