My first furniture

okay -- my first furniture since the book rack (which I still have!) that I made in 6th - 7th grade.

I'll post a few more shots on my website once it has color ... this is just a couple coats of Killz.

Nailshooter ... I'm going to get some oil-based enamel tomorrow. Not sure what kind. But oil-based enamel of some sort.

Can't seem to locate that Coronado stuff, but I have a Benj. Moore store on the way to the Borg.

Bill

Reply to
BillinDetroit

I know exactly how you feel right now, I just finished my first project today as well. Nothing quite like it.

Very nice chair! I like the detail on the legs, and the wide arms. Oh, and you do realize that eventually someone is going to actually _sit_ in it, right? :-)

Bas.

Reply to
Bas

Congratulations and well done ... the slide down the slippery slope has begun.

Reply to
Swingman

Questions of biology aside, is it possible to slide down two slippery slopes at once? I also do a fair amount of turning ...

I have in mind a kitchen remodel and an oak bookcase for the living room and a wrap-around low profile bookcase for two walls of the living room. I have the wood for the kitchen cabinets, but can't find a source of free 4/4 x 6 x 7' QSWO.

The QSWO part is pretty simple ... but I've been running into a snag on the 'free' part of it.

Onward through the fog!

Bill

Reply to
BillinDetroit