My first furniture

http://lumberjocks.com/projects/1868#comment-40435
Well, okay -- my first furniture since the book rack (which I still have!) that I made in 6th - 7th grade.
I'll post a few more shots on my website once it has color ... this is just a couple coats of Killz.
Nailshooter ... I'm going to get some oil-based enamel tomorrow. Not sure what kind. But oil-based enamel of some sort.
Can't seem to locate that Coronado stuff, but I have a Benj. Moore store on the way to the Borg.
Bill
--
I'm not not at the above address.
http://nmwoodworks.com
BillinDetroit wrote:

I know exactly how you feel right now, I just finished my first project today as well. Nothing quite like it.
Very nice chair! I like the detail on the legs, and the wide arms. Oh, and you do realize that eventually someone is going to actually _sit_ in it, right? :-)
Bas.
"BillinDetroit" wrote in message

Congratulations and well done ... the slide down the slippery slope has begun.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 6/1/07
Swingman wrote:

Questions of biology aside, is it possible to slide down two slippery slopes at once? I also do a fair amount of turning ...
I have in mind a kitchen remodel and an oak bookcase for the living room and a wrap-around low profile bookcase for two walls of the living room. I have the wood for the kitchen cabinets, but can't find a source of free 4/4 x 6 x 7' QSWO.
The QSWO part is pretty simple ... but I've been running into a snag on the 'free' part of it.
Onward through the fog!
Bill