must sell Delta shopmaster midi lathe.

hi,all
my name is Yoshi and i am jewelry designer and maker ,and also was interested in making other lager object ,however never had time to do it,and as the time passed , my eyes are getting weak so even in the future, i do not think i can do it what i wanted to make something by using this machine. And also i am having financial crisis same as others ( i am too small though)
So i have to sell this machine unfortunately . It include 8pcs of turning tools and Vicmarc chuck with verity jaws . also it include deluxe penmaking stater kit and dust collector.
total price $450.
If somebody interested please email me or call me at 212-996 7817(12-8pm eastern time)
Best
Yoshi
Add pictures here
✖

✖
On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 21:06:56 -0400, "Lee Michaels"

Manhattan if I were a betting person. I think my sister lived on Lexington 25 years ago. but I would guess a bit farther up the road. Memory is failing me.
Add pictures here
✖
On Sep 26, 11:06 pm, Jim Behning

.
yes ,exactly I am located on Lexington ave bet 88th~89th nyc 10128
Yoshi.
Add pictures here
✖