Multimaster-type tools and blades.

Page 2 of 4
On 3/3/2010 3:01 PM, Robatoy wrote:

If they won't ship to you, have 'em shipped to me and I'll re-ship to you. Sheesh!
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
On 03/03/2010 03:44 PM, Morris Dovey wrote:

You might have to perform some quality control checks on it first. Probably take about six weeks at the very least.
--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.

Good idea. The trip back to the store is shorter for Morris than for you to ship back to Morris. Make sure you get the newer one with variable speed and extra blades in case the first one goes dull after all the use^h^h^htesting.
Puckdropper

If you ship to Canada, do send anything UPS. Their brokerage fees are obscene.
US Post office is OK, as is DHL. FedEx would be next.
But never, ever UPS.
On Wed, 03 Mar 2010 18:09:14 -0600, the infamous Dave Balderstone

You meant "DON'T", right?

$35 for a 2-cent part.

-- An author spends months writing a book, and maybe puts his heart's blood into it, and then it lies about unread till the reader has nothing else in the world to do. -- W. Somerset Maugham, The Razor's Edge, 1943

Oops. Good catch.
Yasyasyas. NEVER send anything to Canada via UPS.
"Robatoy" wrote
"HeyBub" wrote:

I will look into their shipping to Canuckistan. Many outfits don't. ============================ Pardon me for stating the obvious. But you do have a few friends on the wreck that would be happy to reship to you. And some of them even have a Harbor Freight located nearby.
Yes, there are those who hate and revile you. But you DO have a FEW friends who could help you out. I am reasonably certain of this.
<g, d, & r>

There are? . . . . That makes me sad.

There are? . . . . That makes me sad. ========= It was a joke son.
The primary message was that there are folks who would gladly reship the items to you cuz you do have FRIENDS.

*phew*.... *wipes brow* Here I thought that all that effort of trying to get those idiots to like me was in vain....

Well, that makes me feel better. I don't hate anybody...well there are those off-the-cliff crazies on both the extreme left and extreme right and there are cherry stainers...Nickelback, Celine Dion....and that asshole from Creed....naaaa, not really hate...
On Wed, 3 Mar 2010 15:27:10 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy

Send me all your Festeringtools and I'll think about it.
-- An author spends months writing a book, and maybe puts his heart's blood into it, and then it lies about unread till the reader has nothing else in the world to do. -- W. Somerset Maugham, The Razor's Edge, 1943
Lee Michaels wrote:

Robatoy, if you find HF won't ship to Canada ping me. We have a Harbor Freight about 10 miles from my house and I'm there more often than I like to admit. You can't get much closer to Canada than Buffalo.
My email address below will work.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Thank you Jack, and Morris, and Lee, and....*I'm all verklemmt...talk amongst yourselves....*
BUT...I Googlerized and guess what? There's a new HF in my backyard!
Driving directions to 4035 24th Avenue, Fort Gratiot, MI 48059-3801, United States 10.0km about 13 mins
Sarnia, ON
1.
0.4km 2.
0.5km 3.
0.3km 4. Turn right at Exmouth St
0.8km 5. Turn right at Christina St N
0.4km 6. Take the ON-402 ramp
0.2km 7. Merge onto King's Hwy 402 Partial toll road Entering United States (Michigan)
2.6km 8. Continue onto I-69 W/I-94 W Toll road
1.3km 9. Exit onto I-94 BUS W Partial toll road
0.4km 10. Turn right at Hancock St
0.2km 11. Take the 3rd left onto MI-25 W/Pine Grove Ave Continue to follow MI-25 W
On Wed, 3 Mar 2010 16:05:10 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy

BEWARE: The new Border Patrol offices have sniffers which can single out bootleg items such as Chinese noodle factory oil. Declare or go to JAIL, boy! ;)
-- An author spends months writing a book, and maybe puts his heart's blood into it, and then it lies about unread till the reader has nothing else in the world to do. -- W. Somerset Maugham, The Razor's Edge, 1943
I have a feeling that Fein is going to have to change their pricing policy....and soon. Here, in Canada, Bosch seems to think, "well, if Fein can get that kinda money, so can we." because those clowns (and I really like Bosch tools..for the most part) charge the same for similar Fein blades. Dremel blades are 60% or more, cheaper.... and they can be bought everywhere.
Actually Fein did drop their pricing a few months ago. typically a 3 pack of blades would cost about $100. Now they are closer to $50. Still too high IMHO.

Bosch jes won the jigsaw shootout in the latest Popular Mechanics, for whatever that's worth.
nb

I can see that. I had my Bosch barrel-grip stolen from me quite a few years ago. I replaced it with a (get this, Made In Germany) Milwaukee jigsaw. I quite like that top handle , but there are times I miss my Bosch barrel-grip. Great for sink cut-outs and upside down cutting...... still waiting for a sale and I will buy one again. I think that Milwaukee now makes a barrel grip too, but I will stick with a Bosch.
Uh oh.....this sounds like you are going over to the "dark side". I recall a preacher saying, you are in a "backslidden condition". (: <-(not a real word)
They are building a HF in my neighborhood as we speak.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

On Thu, 04 Mar 2010 11:43:36 -0500, the infamous Pat Barber

You suck. Mine's half an hour away. From Vista, CA (my old home), it was only 15 minutes away.
-- An author spends months writing a book, and maybe puts his heart's blood into it, and then it lies about unread till the reader has nothing else in the world to do. -- W. Somerset Maugham, The Razor's Edge, 1943

Closest for us is 3 hours away, in Yuma and it's tiny..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing