Multico PM16

Hi, I'm lucky enough to find myself in posesion of a Multico PM16 mortiser. I was trying to contact the company (or anyone for that matter) to get a copy of the manual.
Does anyone have a copy they can send or an e-mail address for the company?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

    mahalo,     jo4hn
Yeah I tried that. I discovered that the company apparently went out of business recently. So there is no web site to find.
jo4hn wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Did you try contacting Garrett Wade they no longer sell them but they may provide a lead on you can get what you need.