Mule products

Does anyone have any experience with the Mule router table thats mounts as a replacement for you table saw wing? Pros or cons? How about the Mule table saw fence?
Any commentary is appreciated.
Thanks
Tim
A very depenable, simple to install (need to drill some holes to fit your TS), easy to use fence. I replace my Crapsman's fence with their 50" fence. If you buy direct price include free shipping. I did not buy their router extension table, and I wish I did.

I just bought the saw fence two months ago at the show in Columbus. It took a couple hours to install and adjust.( I was very carefull.) It is a HUGE improvement over the original fence on my Delta contracters saw 2000. They also threw in the "Euro" accessory. It's an OK add-on, but I'm glad I didn't shell out thirty bucks for it.
Ellestad wrote:

I have had their fence for about 5 years. The best WW investment I have ever made.

I assume you mean Mulecab tablesaw fence which goes by the name "Accusquare". My only regret is I didn't install it sooner on my late 70's Craftsman table saw. It is a great fence and a bargain at the price they get for it.
Rossmoor Don wrote:

One feature I wish it had was micro adjust like this fence. http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.asp?pageG305
Has anyone figured out an easy way to add micro adjust to the Accusquare? I hate thumping a fence with my fingers.
-- Mark

never really needed ..nor wanted..a micro adjustment for it... Guess we differ on this point...LOL I have used a Accusquare fence and hey it is a pretty decent fence...and I would have no problem having one on my saw...
BUT
My main reason however was to comment on the Router table in the saws wing ... I DID...but no longer do have a router mounted on my trables saws wing... I found that it was just too low to use for extended periods of time because my back started screaming at me to straighten up..
I really would caution the original poster that he should think about this....When I purchased my Benchdog Router table It still took me months of experimenting to adjust the height so that I was completely comfortable using it and IT IS HIGH....
Bob Griffiths

I have a router table in the wing of my saw. it's pretty much only used for raising panels with a vertical panel bit. that router table holds the router horizontally. I also have other router tables, as well as some not-quite-tables router jigs. the one in the wing of the saw is there because it was a convenient place for it... that's all. for the use it gets it isn't too low, but if you were doing a lot of small detail work I can see that being a problem.     Bridger

I also recently purchased the Accusquare fence for my Delta Contractors saw. Man what a difference. From reading around, it seems to be one of the better deals in aftermarket fences. 229 for the 50" rip capacity. The T-slots are great for installing board buddies also.