MOVING UP Router table and fences?

Gentlemen, moven' on up.... looking for a new router table and fence for under $300 Rockler Bench dog reviewed a few but still stuck (Milwaukee Router) and good suggestions?
TIA Joe
Just ran across this site the other day. Wish I had seen it before I built mine. http://www.rt-1000.com /
Them sneaky Canadians, so far it looked like the Veritas.....I'm not keen on the 3/4" melamine But nice pieces of workmanship,
Thanks!

http://www.patwarner.com/routerfence.html
HMFIC- 1369 wrote:

I'd recommend building your own table and maybe buy the fence. You'll save big bucks and get something of quality for your efforts. For a $40 piecel of birch plywood, you can pretty much build the entire cabinet (and have some left over) and then top it with doubled-up MDF.
Take the money you save an put it into the router. I've got a Triton that is great.
~Mark.