Mortisers - How's the new ShopFox?

Subject says it. I've been reading about Mortisers, and the ShopFox comes up the winner in most postings. I know they upgraded it to 3/4 HP earlier this year. Does anybody have any experience with it?
--
Vince Heuring ECE Department, University of Colorado - Boulder
To email, remove the Vince.
Vince Heuring wrote:

I haven't used mine very much but so far there haven't been any problems. This is one heavy puppy so consider mounting it permanently on a mobile cabinet. BTW, the 3/4 hp has been out for nearly 2 years now.
Scott
up later, the damage remains.