Moneygram: fraud!

Never ever send any money or accept any payment through Moneygram: this company is a FRAUD!
On 9/6/2011 6:40 PM, Noons wrote:

Thanks for the heads-up.
Despite all the BS on the interwebs about the service, I've been using PayPal to transfer funds to my daughter and SIL in the UK, and thus far it has been the cheapest, fastest way to do an International money transfer I've found.
I fund the transfer with a PP "verified" AmEx cc card, used for that and nothing else, to the kids PP accounts, and they generally have the money, readily available for transfer to their bank accounts, in minutes.
I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010

I used a bank to bank transfer recently that seemed pretty easy. Anything like that available that you can use? Hell, if you can't use your bank for something like this, who can you trust?

Bank to bank transfers are very expensive if they go from the US to Holland, or vice versa. DAMHIKT.
--
Best regards
Han
On 9/6/2011 7:07 PM, Han wrote:

That is precisely why I don't use either of my banks. Even USAA has outrageous xfer fees, plus the conversion rates are in the banks favor and they nickle and dime you at every step.
I may yet get surprised, but funding the transfer with a credit card from one paypal account here in the US to another in the UK has been the cat's meow so far.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
On 9/6/2011 7:24 PM, Swingman wrote:

Forgot to add that I can check a box saying sender pays all fees and they get exactly the amount of money I intended to send them in GBP's.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
On 9/6/2011 8:24 PM, Swingman wrote:

Can she use a credit card and then you pay the credit card bill?
On 9/6/2011 6:40 PM, Noons wrote:

Yeah! mMany years ago on SNL some one would be at the door announcing "moneygram". Then the resident would open the door and have his head bit off by a "land shark". ;~)
Leon wrote the following:

1974. http://www.ranker.com/list/the-best-saturday-night-live-original - cast-sketches/best-of-snl?page=2&format=BLOG&sortby=&sortdir or: http://preview.tinyurl.com/3d3crsl
--

Bill