Moderating rec.woodworking

Dan Says: Actually I thought he looked more like a conservative.

I always get the two confused, aren't the liberals the ones that want to have safe round edges on everything?

Reply to
Knothead

Well you nailed my skanky butt on that one. I'm sure that under the emperor McClenon that sort of horseplay would be emphatically disallowed. LOL. mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

Wow! I go offline for a few days and look what happens. Why can't you guys just play nice? It was a nice newsgroup when I left and now you're all up in arms. What ever happened to the old group where we talked about wood, and new tools for Christmas, and finishing, and cutting your weiner with a saw stop. That's the way I liked it! If I had it my way I would..... Hey maybe I could be the moderator? Whaddya say? How about a vote for me? I'm off to plan my election strategy. Don't start without me. I'll be right back....

Reply to
Paul in MN

Dan s2s responds:

More like an O'Reilly, say, than any liberals I know. After all, it's O'Reilly who has appointed himself savior of the country from fund raisers in Hollywood. Hope that helps his image the next time he gropes the help and makes obscene phone calls to them.

Charlie Self "One of the common denominators I have found is that expectations rise above that which is expected." George W. Bush

Reply to
Charlie Self

So you alrready setup the fake email accounts you're planning on using to stuff the ballot box. Still not likely to happen. Joe

Reply to
Joe Gorman

With a RED SWASTIKA, or maybe a WHITE, hood and robe?

Reply to
WD

Charlie Said: " More like an O'Reilly, say, than any liberals I know.

I was classifying him more like Donna Shalala the old Health and Human services director. She wanted to protect the world from from itself AND kinda looked like a Troll. But she was prolly more on the communist side of a liberal.

Knothead

Reply to
Knothead

LOL. Conservatives calling him a liberal, liberals calling him conservative. One thing is for sure, he is already intensely disliked around here.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Ketchum

Hey Ed, Brown shirts and a swastika? It's been done. Joe

Edw> " snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net" wrote in

Reply to
Joe_Stein

In the unlikely event of Bob becoming moderator...I think we have enough interested parties here for one helluva class action law suit. Joe

Charlie Self wrote:

Reply to
Joe_Stein

Where's around here? ... I wanna boycott the place. ;>)

I am in the process of formulating a fledgling theory in my mind that it helps to be totally incapable of being a professional sports fan in order to really appreciate O'Reilly.

Me? .. an unabashed O'Reilly fan, and making no bones or apologies for it.

Reply to
Swingman

I think it would be like screaming underwater.

Back to making shavings.

Dave

Reply to
TeamCasa

Here's some feedback for you...

  1. Who are you?
  2. Why do you think this group needs moderation?
  3. Are you aware of the recent failure along similar lines, and the reasons for same?
  4. Who are you?
Reply to
Dave Hinz

Everybody needs to read that again. The guy who never posts here wants us to suck up to him, because he feels he's gonna be the new moderator.

I think I speak for more than myself when I say this: "Fuck off, snipped-for-privacy@verizon.zzn.com".

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Reply to
John DeBoo

Don't put the tongue too far into the cheek or you might hurt yourself! Gotta love this one.

Edw> " snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net" wrote in

Reply to
Grant P. Beagles

Another self righteous prick who wants to push his personal agenda on others. Freaking liberals! Your time would be better spent learning how to use msg filters.

Reply to
John DeBoo

Learn something? You're way too mean to be allowed on the new group. Wait, I already said it won't happen, does this mean I'm mean, or just confused. Maybe I should go lurk elsewhere. Is there anywhere else? Joe

Reply to
Joe Gorman

To whom do we send comments?

Josie

Reply to
firstjois

Your time would be better spent learning

Well, even though it isn't necessarily the best for your health, a little MSG can be good for flavor. :^)

Jon Larsson

Reply to
JLarsson