MODEL HITKM12VC 2 1/4 HP Variable Speed Fixed/Plunge Base Router Kit?

Anyone have this one or used it? I'm looking for a good router kit that's easy to handle so I don't have to pull my 3 1/4 in and out of the router table (plus its kinda bulky and heavy for hand held work.
I was seriously looking at the PC 694VK 1-3/4 HP Variable Speed Router Kit because Amazon is has $25.00 purchases of $199.00 or more. But then I ran into this unit at international tool that is on sale unitl Feb. 28 for $154.99 (+$2.95 S/H/I).
Joey
I got one for christmas and I love it. COmes up to speed fast, and smooth. Plenty of power for most jobs. Easy to switch bases.

Thanks for your input. How do you like its weight, noise, and ease in changing bits?

Well, im prob not the best to answer that. My last router was an old craftsman and compared to that, it is light, quiet and the bits are a breeze to change.

I appreciate your input.