Miter Track Components-- Need Source

I'm going to be building myself a new router table, and there' s a feature I'd like to install-- however, I need a particular piece of hardware, and I'm not sure if it exists.
Here's what I'd like to do. On my table saw, there are two miter slots to each side of the blade. In the past, I've built jigs that ride in both of these slots, like table saw sleds and finger-joint jigs. It occurred to me that, if I had the same slots in my router table-- running from front to back, on either side of the bit-- I could use the same jigs there if I wanted. (And a finger-joint jig'd be great.)
However, if I installed such miter slots, they would intersect with the standard miter slot that runs from side to side in front of the router bit. And, since I'd like to install aluminum miter slots on this project, I have to find a way of having two miter slots intersect at right anglkesto one another.
I'm sure someone must make a four-way intersection for aluminum miter slots. However, I can't find them in the Rockler or Woodcraft catalogs. Can someone point me to a source for such a thing, if they exist?
this is just a thought, but maybe you dont need an 'intersection'. you could just allow an air gap where they cross. it will just slide across picking up the rail on the other side. unless you have really small things in the miter slots, it should transition easily.
anyway, my 2 cents.
randy

You asked > http://pricecutter.com/html/catalog/productGroup.asp?id $3713
still seems unnecessary to me... just do like the picture shows, but dont put that cross in the middle....
randy

I agree. Plus, $5.00 each for 4 pieces of T-track 1.5 inches long seems a little pricey to me.
Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA
Brian:
If I understand what you are trying to do, I would advise you to simply make a 4 way miter joint. Aluminum is easy to cut. You can buy special blades for a table saw designed for non-ferrous metals, but you can probably do a fine job with a hack saw and file (to smooth the rough edges and clean up the miter). Just cut a guide block on the table saw to make it easier to get an exact 45 degree angle.
HTH
Jim Ray, President McFeely's Square Drive Screws www.mcfeelys.com

<snip>
A regular carbide tipped Freud Thin Kerf Combination blade will do a fine job of sawing through an aluminum extrusion. As my son discovered the other day when he put a saw kerf through my Incra 3000 Miter Gauge.
Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA

http://www.eagle-america.com/html/catalog/productGroup.asp?id33463
Jay wrote:

Very close, but they don't seem to have them for plain miter slots. But I can probably use that one, too, so Thanks.