mini gloat

My BIL gave me a little 3-wheeler that someone gave to him. No blades.
I dusted it off and in ran fine so I bought a 6 pack of blades at sears for $24. Adjusted the tracking and blade guides and it works great. Now I have a working bandsaw. :-)
I won't be resawing 8 inch boards with it but it will come in handy.
Limp Arbor wrote:

Sometimes inlaws come in handy. I used a 3 wheeler for many years. Finally sold it and got a 14 inch with riser block from Grizzly.
--
Gerald Ross

The man who ain't got an enemy is