mini gloat

Went to the orange borg today. Rigid cordless circluar saw on sale from $199 - to $99. Had a 20% off coupon from a while ago so walked out w/ it for $80 bux.
Not too bad..

Rob, I never go there without my 10% coupon. You have taken it another step. Care to share where you got the 20% coupon.
I will share if you will. :)
Chris
Honestly dont remember - it was in my wallet from a while ago. I want to say I got it when I opened my business account w/ them - but I dont remember.

you mini-suck.. lol
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing