millwork in western massachusetts

I need a place to get some mouldings both crown and baseboard to match existing mouldings in my 125 year old victorian home. I just moved to westfield mass and dont know any suppliers. does anyone have any suggestions on suppliers?? Thanks

These guys are not far from you, south on I91 http://www.cwghardwoodoutlet.com /
They are closed for vacation right now but they do show some profiles in their web page.

What he said. I just ordered 250+ feet of custom oak 3 piece baseboard from them.
Barry
Marianne,
Anderson & McQuaid has a large number of stock mouldings and makes custom mouldings as well. They are located in Cambridge, MA
Here's their website:
http://www.andersonmcquaid.com /
Hope this helps! Best of Luck! Ed
http://profitfromwood.com /

Try Amherst Woodworking in Northampton. Absolutely beautiful stuff, and nice folks too.
http://www.amherstwoodworking.com /
Mike
On Sat, 02 Jul 2005 00:44:00 GMT, "MARIANNE LANGLOIS"