millwork in western massachusetts

I need a place to get some mouldings both crown and baseboard to match existing mouldings in my 125 year old victorian home. I just moved to westfield mass and dont know any suppliers. does anyone have any suggestions on suppliers?? Thanks

Reply to
MARIANNE LANGLOIS

These guys are not far from you, south on I91

are closed for vacation right now but they do show some profiles in their web page.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

baseboard from them.

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

Marianne,

Anderson & McQuaid has a large number of stock mouldings and makes custom mouldings as well. They are located in Cambridge, MA

Here's their website:

this helps! Best of Luck! Ed

Reply to
Profit From Wood.com