Mike, mind your own damned business!

Mike in Mystic posted how he started cleaning up the shop instead of doing real wood work. That go me thinking about my shop.
Well, today I brought home some of the insulation. Even cut it up and put it in place in the easy to reach spots. Now I have to get serious and start moving stuff and tossing junk and all that goes with it.
While I'll appreciate the effort come a cold December, life was better before Mike started all of this nonsense of a clean shop. Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net http://pages.cthome.net/edhome
Hi Ed,
Sorry, man, but these things just can't be helped.
Check out my latest post - I'm getting way too thoughtful about this shop clean-up crap. But, hey, maybe it'll do me some good, as SWMBO tells me I need help finding my ass sometimes hehe.
Mike

" . . finding my ass sometimes hehe."
What's he need to find yer ass for? (Hee Hee)
Tue, Sep 23, 2003, 1:53am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@snet.net (EdwinPawlowski) laments: Mike in Mystic posted how he started cleaning up the shop instead of doing real wood work. That go me thinking <snip> life was better before Mike started all of this nonsense of a clean shop.
Put it down to a lesson learned, and don't pay attention to any of these people. LOL
I'm doing some cleaning up in my own shop, but that's only because the younger kid has things so cluttered, with some of his stuff, I'm finding it hard to move around. So, now I'm trying to get enough space cleared to make some more knock-down, stacking, book shelves, to store some of his junk. And, some of my treasures. After that, it's back to normal, sweeping the sawdust out when it gets too deep to wade thru.
JOAT The whole of life is a learning process. - John Keel
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 22 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKE /

I don't understand why you are so mad at Mike.. It's not like he put a gun to your head and forced you to insulate your shop. If it's so much trouble, procrastinate and do the job at some point in the future when you aren't so grouchy.
On 23 Sep 2003 05:53:02 -0700, jim_wilson_rocks snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (jim wilson) wrote:

Please engage irony detector before putting fingers in gear.
No kidden...

Read it again Jim!
The gun, the thinly veiled threats are all very clear! Mike's "fanatical addiction" to Linux is not to be dismissed either!!!
Truth be told, I have it on good word that Mike worked for Johns Manville and gets a cut of every poor woodworker he badgers into insulating their shop!

Geeeze, Jim. I know Mike has a sense of humor!
I've been procrastinating for two years and no matter how hard I procrastinate, it is still not getting done.
BTW, being grouchy is one of my better traits. Thanks for noticing. Ed

Sorry guys for taking this literally.. I will try to read more carefully next time.. Was a little bit slow that day, and didn't realize the sarcasm.
Ed, I use a gas powered Echo leaf blower to clean out my shop.. ;~)
On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 14:33:25 GMT, "Leon"

I'm going to build my next shop in a 40' dump trailer.
Cleaning will simply consist of hiring a tractor to pull it to the local dump, tilt it, and bring it home.
Barry
Well, my, my, isn't that special, Get a room, you two.
http://community-2.webtv.net/piratebob/PirateBobsMobile /
The implication of your insinuations are insidious and indicative of your invidiousness.
--
There are no stupid questions.
There are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.