micro adjust for Unifence

I have an Excalibur fence on my old saw that has a very nice micro-adjustment mechanism. The Unifence on my Unisaw does not have a micro-adjustment. Does anyone know of one that is made for the Unifence or has made one for a Unifence?
"Eric Anderson" wrote in message

or
I don't think there is ... but then I've never really needed one. However, the Uni-T-Fence is an awesome slide-in replacement fence if you ever want to "upgrade" your unifence for jig acceptance.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04

I have one of the following and use it on my Bies fence and router table. Also, works for Unifence. However, to be quite honest, there is enough slop in the Bies system to make the .001" adjustments just not possible with any consistency.
http://www.tahoetools.com/microrip.htm
Larry
--
Lawrence L'Hote
Columbia, MO

One of the developers is Barclay Moore, teaches ww in the Tahoe area. He does some real nice work
http://www.barclaymoore.com/ef%20home.htm
Larry

It sure looks like it will do the job. It is kind of klunky looking, however. Does it tend to get in your way? Guess I am kind of spoiled by the very simple, elegent one that is on the Excalibur. I hardly even know the one on the Excalibur is there until I think about it. Sure wish I could transfer it to the Unifence.