Merry Cristmas & happy Holidays

Every day when I get home from work I look forward to checking the wreck. I've learned a lot from many of you, laughed a lot and a few time got irritated but mostly learned. Checking out the websites of many of the members and seeing the finished projects posted in abpw I have the highest regards and respect for your talents and abilities. So keep posting the pics and answering some of the simple questions we the younger in experience post. Hope all of you have a great day tomorrow with family and friends.
--
Mike S.
Cape Girardeau, Mo.