Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone and hope you all have a great new year.
Thanks, Rob
You can reply to me at r_b_v at v_e_r_z_e_r_a doht c_o_m (remove the _ to get the address)
Thanks, man. Same to you and yours!
Do you think my wifw would mind if i went to the workshop for a few hours? Have a good one everyone

--
http://www.connoraston.com

Back atcha!
Thanks, I wish everyone here a Merry christmas and Happy New Year as well! --dave

ditto rob!!!
skeez
Up getting everything ready until 4:00am, up again 6:45 with the kids.Worth it. I hope all of you have a Christmas day worth doing again!
Tom in KY, Tired, and fatter today than yesterday, MIL can cook! :-)

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year from us as well.
Had to postpone Christmas Eve family get-together, due to some family illnesses, but we're gonna do it on Monday evening.
--
Nahmie
Stupidity is not considered a handicap, park elsewhere.

I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy, Happy, Happy (as Phil would say) New year too.