Merry Christmas

I would like to wih all of my woodworking friends a very Merry Christmas and the Compliments of the Season. Those who get presents other than ties and underpants I hope that the present is exactly what they want for their workshop! Ken

Same to you, Boonie!
--
Bill

I wanted Peace on Earth, but maybe next next election...
snipped-for-privacy@noone.com says...

Given the second phrase of your sentence, it sounds like you are wanting appeasement on Earth.
Peace, love and joy to every one.
--
Bob Schmall
Not one shred of evidence exists that life is serious.

And to you, Bob.
djb
--
There are no socks in my email address.