MBA Just look at Jon Corzine then look at our presidential canidates.

Jon Corzine has an MBA.
Lets see what he did.
In NJ he gave the unions the biggest raises ever. He also mandated that any worker doing work be paid the prevailing wage. Which is always very high.
He ripped off billions at MF Global...
Let's look at Mit.
He has an MBA. He has really flip flopped on everything.
Lets look at Ron Paul... speaks from the heart. Won't get elected because we like bull shit. We are more impressed with MBA's and bull shit.
I have one issue with Ron Paul, and that's defense. But he's really not far from being really right about a lot of things.
On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 18:39:20 -0400, tiredofspam wrote:

I also like Paul. But I got turned off when a man who claims that government should get out of people's lives then says that abortions should be outlawed. A wee bit inconsistent?

On 4/11/2012 6:36 PM, Larry Blanchard wrote:

I basically agree with a lot of what he says, but have always been more than a bit leery of some of his most vehement supporters ... like the KKK. There are enough fringe, knee jerk kooks on both sides already.
Then again, he is a politician ...
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
On 4/11/2012 7:45 PM, Swingman wrote:

Oh, yeah? Well just _try_ to vote someone who isn't politician into office. I dare ya. <snicker>
I may write in a Perot/Paul ticket this year. I can't stand Bammy or Romkneed. Now to get the rest of you to join me...
-- Let no man imagine that he has no influence. Whoever he may be, and wherever he may be placed, the man who thinks becomes a light and a power. -- Henry George
Yes, but overall he is pretty clear.
I am going to take THE CASE FOR GOLD out of the library tomorrow and read it.
On 4/11/2012 7:36 PM, Larry Blanchard wrote:

On 4/11/2012 7:58 PM, tiredofspam wrote:

candidate for the GOP he would loose. If he ran as a 3rd party candidate, the only thing that would accomplish is the election of obama, which no one in their right mind wants.
On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 21:25:35 -0400, Keith Nuttle

Romney's going to accoplish that himself, in concert with liberals who choose not to watch Obama closely enough to know when they're being fooled.
-- Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling. -- Margaret Lee Runbeck
On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 22:07:08 -0400, "Mike Marlow"

For change?
-- Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling. -- Margaret Lee Runbeck
tiredofspam wrote:

Gold won't work. There isn't enough of it.
In the western world, wealth has been created far, far in excess of the ability of gold to correspond to it.
I believe he makes the case that it is not only gold as a monetary exchange. But I'll read the book
On 4/12/2012 9:18 AM, HeyBub wrote:

Mike Marlow wrote:

Oh, the economy is false if one kneels at the gold alter. For the rest of us, receiving more value for something we sell than the raw materials or labor that went into the project is real.