Mahogany in CT

A friend of mine owns a house that was built in the early 1950's in what was then the "modern" style. Part of that decor included walls panelled in long horizontal solid mahogany boards. He recently re-did one of his rooms and, in the process, carefully removed some of this panelling. The four longest planks are 18', 17', 13' and 9'. The are 3/4" thick and approximately 9

1/2" wide and free of knots. He also has some similarly sized planks but in shorter lengths. He is located in West Hartford, CT. If anybody near central CT is interested in obtaining this material, let me know and I will put you in touch with him.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Gordon