Mabil Base for Delta's hybrid saw

I have got something to ask someone who bought Delta's Hybrid saw (#36-717).I asked Delta on what's the catalog number of the mobil base fits the machine. They said #50-941 mobil base fitted a #36-715 Hybrid
saw. The #36-717 consists of basic unit of hybrid saw and 30"Biesemeyer fence, so, I think, it needs an Extension in addition to the #50-941 mobil base. What's the catalog number of the Extension?
Thanks in advance,
Micky
Last I knew, Delta didn't make a mobile base for this saw. If you get it and the saw does fit, let me know.
I measured the base at 18.5 x 21.5 so I think this base would be a tight fit at 18.25 x 22.
Delta did make a base that measured 18.5 x 21.5 but no longer do. It is model 50-278. (Amazon.com product link shortened)"8013
From what Delta told me, they are testing a series II of this saw that comes with a built in mobile base because a lot of people are mad since there is no mobile base made for it.
I bought a universal base from woodcraft and cut a piece of 3/4" plywood to put the wheels on. Works pretty good. Unfortunately, there isn't any 'support' for the extention table but I am working on that.
Dave
Mickey wrote:

Hi Dave,
Thank you for your prompt advice. I think Delta has something mess on the mobil base.
Mickey