Lumber from an Estate Sale (Gloat?)

Just got home from an estate sale where I bought 118 bf of 4/4 red oak. Total cost, $18. Apparently, these 8' boards came from a flooring mill as they were random width 4" to 8" wide and had a 45 degree chamfer (is that the term?) on two corners. They had been planed on 4 sides but not run through the t&g shaper yet. There are some blemishes; minor worm holes, knots, checks, etc. but at least 90% first quality. I think I got a pretty good deal.
Gary

You suck.

See above.
Wanna trade it for some walnut?

Nah, not such a good deal. You have a lot of waste with them bevels that will have to be cut off. At that point, you will have paid maybe 16 a board foot, up from 15.25.
Yeah, you suck. Ed