Lowe's clearance on Wilton Multi-Grip clamps

I stopped by the Texarkana, TX, Lowe's to see what I might see. On a clearance table that was not in the usual location for tools on clearance, they had a pile of Wilton Multi-Grip reversible bar clamp/spreaders.

I picked up two two-packs of the 60697 15", at $12.48 per two-pack. And one two-pack of the cute little 5" 60690 for $6.48, just in case I have to repair doll furniture or something.

I couldn't find an online price for the 15", but Amazon lists the 5" for $14.99; fair enough for a mini-gloat, I suppose, except they *are* Wilton.

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Craig