Lost Tools?

Ever wonder what happens to your lost tools?
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Forum/showthread.php?tid 8

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on your hands, Bri.
-- It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something. -- Franklin D. Roosevelt
On 7/8/2012 11:01 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

:^P

I found my hammer, so that solved that wondering...
Now why did I bring the hammer into that utility closet anyway?
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.

Problem solved at my house. Kids are not allowed to remove tools from the shop.
"Puckdropper" wrote in message

I found my hammer, so that solved that wondering...
Now why did I bring the hammer into that utility closet anyway?
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.

On Mon, 9 Jul 2012 16:11:33 -0400, "Rick Outwater"

In my shop, I can set something down right in front of me, look away, and look back, and I can't find it. That didn't happen when I was younger.
That's why I have attached a pencil to my safety glasses using a rare earth magnet. I use pen clips for the pencil and attached a mag to the frame.
Best thing I ever did. I always have a pencil handy now.
Now if I can only find the 2 magnets that I lost yesterday while doing the blades on my jointer... I had 4 mags and lost 2... I can't for the life of me figure out where they went...