Looking for wood ironing board plans

I want to build a wood ironing board that is sturdy for quilt making. Have not been able to find plans.
On 3/2/2014 5:44 PM, Anonymous wrote:

Couldn't you simply use a regular ironing board as a template on your choice of wood?
On Sunday, March 2, 2014 4:44:02 PM UTC-6, Anonymous wrote:

e not been able to find plans. --
I don't have any plans, but I have an old wooden ironing board, salvaged fr om an old plantation house. It was an in-wall unit, that hinged down from inside a small closet. It's longer and more narrow than a typical/modern i roning board. I can take pics and get a few measurements, if you think thi s will help.
I don't recall if there are any legs to it.... it's been stashed in the old shop for decades and I don't recall its complete intactness.
Sonny