Looking for Tool Box Plan (plus hardware?)

I want to build one of them there tool boxes that has the top that splits down the middle and has two shelves attached to either lid that move outward as the two lids are opened...
Like this, but in wood: http://www.toolstop.co.uk/talco-cb5/22-cantilever-tool-box-5-tray-22-p2106
Anyone know a source for plans and hardware? I would prefer drawers on the bottom.... but I can mod that part of a design to my (wife's) purposes....
Thanks!
D'ohBoy