Looking for plans for display cases

Good day. I am searching for plans to build a couple of display cases. The design that I am looking for is the cabinet where the front is narrower than the back, allow for visibility through the three sides when looking from the front. The three sides will be glass, but framed to give a classy appearance. ANy help or direction greatly appreciated
Cyril
I believe I have the plans for such a display case. Have made six of them over the years for relatives and wife. Plans were in Jul/Aug 1982 Hands On! magazine which I have saved. If these interest you I could possible scan the plans and email them to you if they don't turn out to be a real large file.

than
the

For inspiration, you may want to check on any of the books James Krenov has written. This is one area where St Jim really left his mark...
Patriarch