Looking For Oscillating Tool Recommendations

Page 3 of 3
On 9/25/2015 7:59 AM, Leon wrote:

[snip]

For sure. Haven't really looked at them for a couple years. Fell into a couple of the aforementioned "good deals" back when they were sky high and...
I'll bet I have better than 30-35 new blades left and doubt that I have $30 invested in the lot. Those that bite the dust often find themselves at the grinding wheel having what's left of the teeth ground off and squared and sharpened for use as power scrapers.
Waste not, want not<g>
On 9/25/15 12:54 AM, Leon wrote:

Our local Home Depot has a full selection of most brands. The Fein's seem to have come down in price and there are others that are cheaper, like Ridgid and Dremel.
It's nice to be able to run in and get blades on the go.
--

-MIKE-