Looking for display case plans

I'm looking for plans for a table (or shelf) top display case, approximately 10"w x 8"d x 15"h, with glass on front and sides. Exact dimensions aren't important, I can scale. Anyone have a good source for something like this? A google search hasn't turned up anything close.

Reply to
Warren

Fri, Jul 30, 2004, 9:27pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@nothere.nospam.com (Warren) claims: A google search hasn't turned up anything close.

If a google search doesn't even come close, and you can scale it, you're gonna have to come up with a lot more details before I could come up with something.

What sorta search words/phrases were you using? Oh yeah, you didn't say, but you're probably wanting free, right?

JOAT The highway of fear is the road to defeat.

- Bazooka Joe JERUSALEM RIDGE

J T

"display case"+woodworking+plans

Reply to
Warren

Sat, Jul 31, 2004, 3:17am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@nothere.nospam.com (Warren) says: "display case"+woodworking+plans

If you knock out the woodworking you get this: