Looking for display case plans

I'm looking for plans for a table (or shelf) top display case, approximately 10"w x 8"d x 15"h, with glass on front and sides. Exact dimensions aren't important, I can scale. Anyone have a good source for something like this? A google search hasn't turned up anything close.
Fri, Jul 30, 2004, 9:27pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@nothere.nospam.com (Warren) claims: <snip> A google search hasn't turned up anything close. If a google search doesn't even come close, and you can scale it, you're gonna have to come up with a lot more details before I could come up with something.
What sorta search words/phrases were you using? Oh yeah, you didn't say, but you're probably wanting free, right?
JOAT The highway of fear is the road to defeat. - Bazooka Joe JERUSALEM RIDGE http://www.banjer.com/midi/jerridge.mid

"display case"+woodworking+plans
Sat, Jul 31, 2004, 3:17am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@nothere.nospam.com (Warren) says: "display case"+woodworking+plans
If you knock out the woodworking you get this: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&c2coff=1&q=%22display+case%22+%2Bplans