Looking for a table/desk plan

I would like to build a desk for my computer, etc. I don't really need any drawers so I probably am really thinking about a table with leg room. I'm partial to the arts & crafts style but anything close would be of interest. Anyone have pointers to a nice design in a magazine, book or online? I've been looking at the usual places..Fine Woodworking online, Wood online, Woodworkers Journal online but nothing jumps out. Any suggestions? Thanks, Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Fleisher

have you tried

-- In golf, it's not the score that counts--it's the company!

Reply to
Bob

How about going to a furniture store, snap a few pictures of what you like, and awayyyyyy you go.

Reply to
Larry Bud