Looking for a table/desk plan

I would like to build a desk for my computer, etc. I don't really need any drawers so I probably am really thinking about a table with leg room. I'm partial to the arts & crafts style but anything close would be of interest. Anyone have pointers to a nice design in a magazine, book or online? I've been looking at the usual places..Fine Woodworking online, Wood online, Woodworkers Journal online but nothing jumps out. Any suggestions? Thanks, Jeff
have you tried www.WoodworkersWoodshop.com?
-- In golf, it's not the score that counts--it's the company!

How about going to a furniture store, snap a few pictures of what you like, and awayyyyyy you go.