looking for a screw (ON topic...really!)

I'm looking for a replacement screw for some teak chairs...
Actually it's two screws - one is a short screw...and the other is long and threaded internally - more like a bolt, really, but with a slotted head. roughly 2" long
I've tried the borg, hardware stores and rockler's catalog with no luck. Here's a picture:
http://home.nc.rr.com/cmerrill/screw.jpg
any ideas?
--
Chris Merrill

aisle, in the pull-out trays. You should be able to find them at *any* hardware store such as Ace or Tru-Value, or an independent mom-and-pop. Just find an employee with gray hair, and ask him to show you where they are.
Doug Miller wrote:

Thanks...nice to know what it's called!
I'll try Ace again...and the Borgs, as well.
--
Chris Merrill