local retail channel for link belt?

Is there any sort of supply place that's likely to stock the stuff? I've looked at mail order, and I'm having problems both with the high price of S&H and with the long wait times. I'd rather just go buy some somewhere, even if I have to drive to Roanoke, or try to catch some the next time I'm in Columbia, Charlotte, Fayetteville, Richmond or some place like that. I could try to hit the Harbor Freight store north of Florence if I happen to go that way next week, but I'd really prefer to get the sander back up now, while I have a weekend to finish up some projects my son and I are working on, though I guess in a pinch I can just clamp the belt in place and move the work against it...
Ideas? Not having my sander is really starting to bug me, and I'm getting close to doing the fiscally irresponsible thing and just going out to buy a whole new machine. If I had $90 in my pocket right now, I'd have already done that, bills be damned.
WW Grainger has it, as do Harbor Freight and any number of woodworker stores. Wilson

http://www.mcmaster.com/ page 929 has twist lock for $5.63 per ft.
On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 14:25:52 -0400, Silvan

It can be ordered from any number of sources on the web.
http://www.fennerindustrial.com/products/powertwist_ind.html
There is a Woodcraft store in Charlotte that will have it.
Silvan wrote:

Look in the yellow pages under the headings: bearing, belt and chain
I'm in Las Vegas, just did a quick check, and there are at least two in each of those catagories.
Silvan wrote:

Grainger carries them. . .

Charlotte and Raleigh both have two or more woodworking stores(Woodcraft & Klingspor) that both carry the link belts.
Fourleaves wrote:
(snipped part about looking for link belts)
in Columbia, Charlotte, Fayetteville, Richmond or some place like that.
Try any bearing or drive line supply house
--
Ross
www.myoldtools.com