Link Belts on a Cabinet Saw

I have a cabinet saw with the typical 3 belt set up. I also have about 6 feet of link belt left over and wonder if it is worth putting on the cabinet saw? I really have no complaints about the vibration or noise from the saw.
Montyhp
If you've got no problem with it, then why are you looking to fix it? Unless your setup is very compact, typical saw belts run about 36" each. If you've three belts on your saw, then you don't have enough link belt anyway. I'd say leave well enough alone.
"Montyhp" <montyhp at yahoo.com> wrote in message

I agree with Upscale.
P.S. If you're not doing anything with the link belt...

"Montyhp" <montyhp at yahoo.com> wrote in message

Don't do it! Instead, send the link belt to me for proper disposal. Frank