Lincoln Furniture Plans

Many years ago Popular Mechanics I think, posted a few articles and construction plans for several pieces of Lincoln furniture. Would anyone happen to know what issues those plans were in? Seems like the series ran for 3-4 issues and had a clock, bed and possibly bedside stand and chair.
My efforts to contact PM or any of the indexes I've seen have been a lost cause.
Thanks, foajr
I don't know which publication and the issues that the Lincoln furniture articles were featured, but twelve pieces of authentic Lincoln furniture can be found at
http://www.lincolnfurniture.net
foajr wrote:

An extensive Google search turned up information:
The July-August issue of the Family Handyman in 1985 featured "The Lincoln Series," a series of three complete furniture plans for furniture handcrafted by Thomas Lincoln; the September issue featured plans of the Thomas Lincoln corner cupboard. The November issue of Home Mechanics printed the plans for the Lincoln Home.
Hope this information is helpful.
The earlier response forgot to mention that plans and materials lists are available for the twelve authentic pieces of Lincoln furniture.
foajr wrote:

Thank you all for helping me out. I think I'm on the right track now. foajr