LF: plans for a Chaise lounge

I'm a newbie who has a wife that insists that I build her a Chaise Lounger, anyone got some easy plans. Thanks in advance
Mon, Feb 27, 2006, 4:06pm (EST+5) nuke16 snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Nuke) doth wonder: I'm a newbie who has a wife that insists that I build her a Chaise Lounger, anyone got some easy plans. Thanks in advance
Sure. Normally I wouldn't post plans, I'd expect you to search them out on your own. After all, why should I do your homework for you? The only reason I'm posting this is because I figure your wife won't like it. Hehehe It was the second hit on google, out of something like 116,000 hits. Check google for more. http://www.arbortech.com.au/projectplans/chaise/chaise.html
JOAT I'd like to give you a going away present. Just do your part.
J T wrote:

I remembered seeing this on The New Yankee Workshop, and was able to dig it up by googling on 'deck chair plans'. http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product_details.cfm?offerings_id 148
I also googled on 'chaise longue plans' and didn't have nearly the success I did with 'chaise loUNGE plans'. Funny how language (d)evolves.
JP
Norm's got plans!
http://www.newyankee.com/getproduct3.cgi?9811
--