Leon- arrgh

Page 1 of 2
Leon
Thanks for your input on the Watco Teak Oil. After RonB's comment I went and scanned your Flickr stream. I quickly noticed we share the "same dog." Our fawn Great Dane "Gracie" looks like a twin to Moca.
So anyway I call my wife in to see Moca and after she comments on the dog, she immediately focuses on the jewelry chest at the bottom of the page and states: "That's what you can make me!" She wants hers on a Krenov style base, however.
Thanks, Leon. I needed another project. :) By the way, the jewelry chest is great.
Jerry
Further Proof - Be careful what you show you wife!!!

Your welcome, I think. LOL
I can send you the plans I drew if you can read AutoCAD files. They are strictly for reference.
---
Let me know if I need to try again. You should have e-mail.
---
--- You are welcome. I just looked at the plans and realized that the door details are lacking. If you need those I will be glad to send a set for those. I build lots and lots of doors and don't need any thing but the over all dimensions any more.
I can send those in Sketchup and or PDF, 3D

---