Leigh D4 dovetail jig info request

Who has the best price for this jig? I checked Amazon and it's not listed. Thanks for your help.
I got the "special" at www.highlandhardware.com which includes the D-4 jig and a 15 piece carbide bit set (this is the one that Leigh makes). It comes with 1/2" and 8 mm shanks, but has 2 8 mm adapters so you can use it no matter what router you have. Porter cable makes an 8 mm collet, though, which I got and it works great. Anyway, this package is $500. The jig itself is $370 there, which seems to be the lowest price I've found (Lee Valley has it for this price, too). I got the dust collection attachment and it really works - probably catches 80-90% of the chips, which is a VAST improvement to going without it. I've used about half the bits so far, and haven't really made that many things with the jig yet (several boxes with through dovetails and several drawers with half-blind), so I think the 15 bit set was worth it. Lee valley has a set that includes much fewer bits, but also costs much less.
So, there ya go, a few places to look anyway.
Mike

listed.
Mike in Mystic wrote:

Mike,
When you say that you've used half of the bits are you saying that you've worn the bits out that you've used so far? Just curious.
Thanks, Scott
up later, the damage remains.

Scott,
No, that's not what I mean at all. I don't expect to ever wear out these bits. Well, maybe "never" is a little too optimistic, but not for many many years. I just meant that I've only had occassion to actualy USE half the bits (of the 15 in the set).
Mike

$340 on ebay plus $18 shipping
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category 781&item#26429192 #ebayphotohosting

Bob,
Unless you are very familiar with the jig, I would recomend that you buy it from your local Leigh Dealer. Do you have a WoodCraft near by? They usually have a fair price on the jig and offer instruction on the jig as well. Sometimes the cheapest price is not the best price....good luck Mike
Hey they updated their web page! Nice improvement.
If you go to the leigh web page they have links to their dealers. There are not that many.