Lee Valley catalog a collectors item !?

sent a

greatest.
the
who
but...
You're typing bullshit

And we should believe YOU with no proof?

Prove it. I don't believe you. Let's see scanned copies of the money you've donated.

Seen in another post: "Frankly, I think you're a liar."
On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 10:14:44 +0000, snipped-for-privacy@vatican.org wrote: <snip>
Hey Robert, I guess this is late, but congratulations on your promotion! Geez, I didn't see any gray smoke or anything...
Good luck with the pope thing. Say hi to all of our art.
Michael Baglio

Bless you my son.
As a Canadian pope my first order of business will be to sell that old crap on Ebay and replace it with works by the Group of Seven.
<snip>

<snip>
I guess you live in a dog house???

Actually I specialize in finding homes for pets of the elderly and the handicapped. I'm a liaison between them and the new owner. When seniors have to give up a pet due to moving into a facility, or just because they can't afford to care for it any longer it is extremely stressful. Old folks have died from the stress of losing a pet, or almost as bad sink into deep depression.
What I do is try to place the pet in a home where the new owner is willing to share the pet. Allowing the senior to either visit or taking the pet to the senor. I spend most of my volunteer time bringing our elderly citizens and animals together. There are far too many lonely seniors who due to no pet rules can't even have a bird or even a fish. It very sad and very unfair. We are working to change the laws relaxing these rules for seniors.
Of course this wouldn't be something that would interest you Rob. Very few seniors in homes buy Lee Valley tools.

stressful.
into
the
have a

the
Good for you Robert...really.
And this purported activity justifies hiding behind an anonymous remailer, acting like a roseate sphincter, and spewing obnoxious tripe.. how?
Eaton's probably went under just to get rid of you.....
Later dude.

Well there's always that? Does your dad have any plans to fire you...yet?

Robin you've been around usenet long enough to know exactly what you did to make this personal. And we both know why you did it. It suited your purpose to reply to one of my early posts and 'deliberately' alter it's tone by snipping my positive remarks about Lee Valley. Basically usenet marching orders to the Lee Valley groupies in the Wreck to flame away. If you want to correct your rude behavior we can put an end to this. Or not.<g> Your choice.
HAND now.

The funny thing is, that there's only one rude person in this thread, and it's not Robin. If you have a mirror, I bet you could find him.

That's true. Robin acted the perfect usenet asshole in completely different thread.:)
No, he could throw himself on the floor - and miss.
Gerry

Nah there's not enough light that fart up his butt to make a reflection.

to make

'deliberately'
You're really not too bright are you? For all your sniping and cursing here at Lee Valley Tools, all you're effectively done is advertise how good they are. The 99% of respondents to your diatribe have lauded their service and their products. That's bound to bring in new customers. Even you who hate the company for whatever reason, admit that you still buy from them.
Fact is that you're a failure as a troll, here and I highly suspect, in real life too. I'd suggest that you seek counselling except I know that your warped mine would never allow itself to realize how much it needs help. So, instead, you spend a large proportion of your time stalking instead of really living.
Enjoy!
On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 18:06:38 -0500, Village Idiot in Training "Upscale"
Your'e not bright enough to be a full fledged Village Idiot.

I never said they weren't good. I've been a customer for years and will for many more. I buy all my blades and sanding supplies from Lee Valley. In fact almost all my shop consumables come from Lee Valley. Stains, dyes, glues, etc, etc. A big chunk of my garden supplies as well. Half of my Christmas gifts for the past 3 years as well. The other half comes from Futureshop and Marks. I'm an online shopper, I rarely visit stores.
Lee Valley has excellent customer service as well, but IMO they're ripping off Canadian customers on the price of their tools.:)
Clear now dumbass. I've only said it a dozen times or more

Robin,
I'm seeing indications in your posts that "Robert" is beginning to get under your skin. Perfectly understandable since even silk will wear a blister if it rubs long enough. And "Robert" strikes me as being closer to the "sandpaper" end of the Silk to Sandpaper spectrum.
You might want to step away from the fray before the frustration leads you to something even more uncharacteristic. Although it would probably be greatly satisfying to squash him, from what I've seen, most of the folks here, Canadian or US, aren't being swayed by "Robert".
BTW, I think your catalogs should be mailed in a "plain brown wrapper".
Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA

Under Robin's skin? LOL that is true, but check out poor Upscale, he's down right suicidal!
If you are going to start a flame war on usenet as both Robin and Upscale did, make sure you have the balls and the mental stability to take it as well.

Bah. You're not worth much effort, Robert. Obviously you get off on the argument, but you're just reciting the same tired old formula. Maybe you could hang out in alt.flame and learn how it's done correctly.
Buh-bye now...

PLONK!! goes the troll....