Lee Valley again...

Page 2 of 2
We are missing out a lot here in Miami, Florida...only catalog and online....but an unsurpassed service and commitment from LV. Wish I could walk into one of their stores soon...
HNB

I thought he was always outside the country.Canada and all, don'cha know...

ummmm.......
Dave *is* Canadian.....
Bridger wrote:

Keep an eye on this boy "mttt". He has a sense of humor that's worth going out of your way for.
UA100

So there I was - a Growin' up in Wes-kon-sin.
I don't bowl, I don't play Sheepshead, they stopped pouring 7oz PBR dime taps at O'Malley's. So whadd'a we do come the gray/grey days of February when it's 40 below outside (sans wind chill)? We start taking pot shots at each other.
Here it is February, I've been gone from the Gentle Rolling Hills of Holsteins for years and I still can't seem to shake it.
I need help.

Check my email address. Dot Cee, eh?
djb
--
Is it time to change my sig line yet?

Ack! Oh! Eh, sorry 'dere! Nuts-a-cola, hate that when that happens!
I bought a tail vise hardware at Woodcraft about 2 months ago. It didn't come with instructions. It was a Veritas, so I emailed LV and ask if I could get some instructions for construction of the tail vise. They told me that none were available for the particular model that I had, but sent a PDF of one of the other models they carry. I was expecting to pay for the instructions, but they didn't mention it. I'll be placing an order from them tonight for some other parts I need for my bench, great company.
KY
--

http://users.adelphia.net/~kyhighland

"Dave Balderstone" <dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_S.balderstone.ca> wrote in message

I posted here a while back (summer) with a similar tale. Bought a LV push lawnmower at a yard sale, and emailed them to ask if a manual/parts diagram was available. II had a pdf back in under 45 minutes.
djb
--
Is it time to change my sig line yet?