Lee valley

Just sent me an email stating they have shipped my skewed rabbet planes, both of them. :-)

If the rabbets were not eating your garden, just leave them alone. Both of them
says...

If his planes are skewed, he'll soon have a lot more rabbets.
--
Keith

Lowell Holmes wrote:

Shipped straight away I guess... :)
Lowell Holmes wrote:

Big deal, if I want some, I can pick them up tomorrow on the way home from work. Extra 2 km, slightly different route, and bamn, Lee Valley store. ;-)
--
Froz...

FrozenNorth wrote:

Yeah, yeah, yeah - you suck!
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
FrozenNorth wrote:

A classic drive-by...

Uh oh - better call ahead.... there may not be any, as each store only got 2 pair out of the first batch.... :O
Cheers -
Rob
Rob Lee wrote:

Gloat deflation!
B A R R Y wrote:

Hey, I can stop shopping there, just as easily as the next guy. ;-)
Don't know if my wife could though, she can't get enough of the gardening catalogue.
--
Froz...

Now you are skewed!

mac