Layout Paper Source Needed

Where do I buy paper with grid lines preprinted so I can lay out dining table chairs?
Thanks
TOM MOORE said:

An office supply store. It is quite common.
Greg G.
Lee Valley http://tinyurl.com/5xz74
--
Rumpty

calmly ranted:

There are a couple free grid softwares out there. Print your own! I am downloading this one now. It has over a dozen new features the others don't. http://www.farm.kuleuven.ac.be/pharbio/gpaper.htm The other one I found earlier was http://www.graphtablet.com /
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Life is full of little surprises. * Comprehensive Website Development --Pandora * http://www.diversify.com
Any flooring supply store that sells Armstrong flooring they call it layout paper, Lowes or Home Depot

table