Laser guide question

Page 2 of 2

F14's and radios be damned - I've been known to do it with the send key on occasion...
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@sprintmail.com
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

FWIW, some of the switches have red guards on them that have to be flipped free before the switch will move. There is a reason for that. Flipping those switches make Very Bad Things happen to _somebody_. Hopefully it's the Forces of Darkness and not your wingman.

--
--John
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Thats one of the reasons I opted for the dual laser on the CMS I recently purchased. It can be turned on or off w/o having to run the saw. I don't want to be moving stuff after I turn it on. And it doesn't use watch batteries! John
Yep, I do NOT care for the lasers that replace the arbor nut/flange for that very reason
Better choice is the lasers that mount on the saw frame, and the come with AC powered versions as well. Very useful for folks who already own a tool that did NOT come with lasers.
John