Large custom frame to be built

I have currently got a picture frame which I need to have duplicated for another picture. Is there anyone who can build it for me without charging an arm and a leg? It is approx. 22 X 27 finished size. It is in pine and clear varnish. It is a very unusual but simple design. I do not have a lot of money but I really need this frame for sentimental reasons. I will be happy to send a picture of the frame. Please help me!
On 29 Jul 2006 21:49:55 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Send an image to snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com