Laguna Tools Heads Up - Stroke Sander & Chisel Mortiser

Just got a flyer from LT with two sales items that might be of interest to someone here - as stroke sander and a chisel and bit mortiser with XY table. LT gives the list prices at $7,995 and $695 respectively, which is usually WAY higher than anyone actually sells either for. Sale price is $2,155 for the stroke sander and $645 for the mortiser. The mortiseris shown with a base cabinet so I assume it's part of the $645 price. I got the General Inernational 75-075 tilting head mortiser with XY table but no base for $800 three or four years back
Part Numbers are MSA-0200-0040 for the stroke sander A175023 for the mortiser
Other than having purchased a Robland X-31 combi and their LT16SEC bandsaw - and ceramic guides - all at The Going Rate - I have no affiliation with LT. Just providing a heads up for anyone interested.
charlie b