Kreg 2000Pro kit on from Amazon

Anyone else catch the sale on the Kreg 2000 pocket hole jig kit from Amazon at $103.xx ??? Got my order in last weekend, and NOW they are back up to $129.xx
Not bad, especially with the EXTRA drill bit and the video in the package
John
John wrote:

I did. I had a $10 off of $99 thrown in for a delivered price of $93.xx. I already had the main jig and the pocket jig and one of their clamps. I didn't need the wings because I built my own table. I just couldn't pass up the deal. I paid $99 for the main jig when I bought it. I'm calling it the main jig because I don't recall what it is called. Perhaps Kreg 2000. This kit includes a Rocket Jig too I think. Its a handy little system for simple joinery.
Ugh! Guys, I wish you had told me about the deal. I have been watching for the past several weeks for a deal on Ebay and missed the Amazon deal completely. :(
Brian