Knife/blade sharpening

Can anyone recommend a sharpening service in Pittsburgh? Google shows several listings, but I'd like to go on a recommendation if possible. I'm located close to Monroeville, but anywhere within 20 minutes of downtown would be OK. I'm looking to have saw blades and jointer knives sharpened.
What can I expect to pay for sharpening 6" jointer knives and a 60 tooth (carbide) 10" saw blade?
On a related note, I have a Delta 13" planer that uses two double sided blades. I believe that the blades are considered "disposable", but can they be sharpened and reused? A new set of blades costs around $50, so I'd think sharpening, even if only 1 time, would save a good bit.
Thanks,
Mike
I have had my "disposable" Dewalt planer blades sharpened several times. There were no major nicks and only a few thousandths had to be removed. Sorry I can't help with the Pittsburgh situation. Have a chipped ham sandwich with an Iron City on me. Dave

Check Lowes for your 22-580 blades. I bought a set there last week for $28. Woodcraft wanted $49.99 for same --dave

Have you considered sharpening your jointer and planer knives yourself?
See my homemade planer/jointer knife sharpening jig:
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/jigsfixtures.htm
And yes, the disposable two-sided knives can be sharpened too!